At Imperial Health we offer one to one nutrition consultations to assist in your health management by translating the complexities of sound nutrition in ways to inspire you to always be at your best.
Here are some conditions or symptoms which are commonly addressed with nutrition:
Your food choices each day affect your health – how you feel today, tomorrow, and in the future.
Good nutrition is an important part of leading a healthy lifestyle.
Combined with physical activity, your diet can help you to reach and maintain a healthy weight, reduce your risk of chronic diseases (like heart disease and cancer), and promote your overall health.
- Nutritional & Health History
- Diet Revision
- Asyra Bio-Energetic Screening: Allergen Sensitivity, Hormonal Profile, Metabolic-Digestive Profile, Food Sensitivity, Vertebral Profile, Nutrient Deficiency and Nutritional Maintenance.
- Biometric Assessment: Systolic & Diastolic Blood Pressure, Resting Pulse Rate, Weight, Percentage Body Fat, Bone Mass, Body Water, Muscle Mass, Basal Metabolic Rate, Metabolic Age and Visceral Fat.
- Goal Determination
- Overview of Nutritional & Health History
- Written recommendations for Herbal Remedies, Dietary Supplements and Tissue Salts (if required)
- Dietary Advice and Food Sensitivity List
- Biometric Analysis
- Outline of a comprehensive wellness plan to improve scores
Prices per follow-up session range from £30 to £35 per session.
Please do not eat anything within 2 hours of the start of the assessment and only drink water. You should ensure that you do not drink any caffeine containing beverages or smoke any cigarettes during this period. Please avoid alcohol in the 12 hours preceding the assessment.
Nutritional advice is not a substitute for professional medical advice and/or treatment. It is the patient’s responsibility to inform their Doctor/GP of their food and supplement program and to share any information relevant to their health to both their GP and nutritional therapist.
A specialised and contemporary approach to your health by Holistic experts.
· Design, Treat & Maintain ·
· Chiropractic · Nutrition · Skin Care ·