Re Opening Information
We are opening on 14/5/20 for URGENT cases only initially
Please call us to book an appointment on: 07776444249 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
What will be different at the clinic:
- Opening for urgent cases only initially
- Social distancing means one patient in each room at one time
- One Chiropractor/Nutritionist/Skin care practitioner in the clinic at a time to help lower foot fall
- All clinicians will be in full PPE appropriate for their profession
- All patients will be required to wear a mask, disposable gown and wash their hands pre and post treatment
- Between every patient visit we will be disinfecting with anti-viral spray and changing PPE
- At least 15 minute gaps between each patient on each table meaning we will be using both treatment tables to achieve this
- Multiple fans in use to disperse aerosols and windows open around the whole clinic where appropriate
Temporary opening hours:
Tuesdays and Thursdays 7am-2pm
Wednesdays and Fridays 2-8pm
Points to consider:
- If you have any symptoms of high temperature or a persistent cough please stay home and follow appropriate government guidelines for cv-19
- We will be running a skeleton service so please bear with us while we deal with everyone’s needs
- We will be prioritising those in pain and talking to each patient before their appointment to assess each individual case
- Vulnerable People, over 70’s and Shielding: if you have been advised to shield by the government because you’re in a vulnerable category, the advice is to remain at home until the end of June.
We are very happy to be re-opening and very much looking forward to helping everyone get back to good health and get rid of any pains, tensions and aches. At the same time we are very serious about keeping everyone safe and healthy and plan on being as vigilant as possible with our cleaning, PPE and distancing of people in the clinic.
The exercise area will be closed initially and people may have to wait outside at times but together we will make it work and give everyone the care they need.
We cannot wait to see you all again. Please get in contact as soon as you can so you can book the time and day that suits you best.
Toby and Beatrice Wragg
In the centre of Richmond, Imperial Health will help you achieve just that. There is no better way to rejuvenate your health than by gaining proper balance in life. Select which type of treatment you would prefer from the options below, and for combined therapies, please ask one of our specialists in studio.
Chiropractic care aims at improving function and flexibility of joints and muscles, relieving tensions and stress accumulated in the problem areas…
Let us take care of your skin concerns at Imperial Health. We analyse your skin thoroughly and findings are notated on a prescription sheet…
Your feet work hard for you and are the foundation block of your entire body. Are you are experiencing foot pain or discomfort, or do you have bunions, flat feet, pronation, knee problems or maybe your feet are changing shape? We may be able to help.
A specialised and contemporary approach to your health by Holistic experts.
· Design, Treat & Maintain ·
· Chiropractic · Nutrition · Skin Care ·