We are currently open for those in lots of pain and will soon be open to ALL!!
New government advice expected so that we can see ALL patients from Monday 15/06/2020
Recently we have been seeing urgent cases only who have been in considerable pain, but now we have been given new government advice that it is likely to be announced on 8th June that they will be allowing more easing for clinics from Monday 15th June so that we can see ALL patients again (except high risk cv-19 categories who have been told to continue to shield).
This will include our patients with more of a focus on postural re alignment, flexibility, strength, functional movement training and maintenance/prevention as part of a healthy lifestyle.
Please call us to book an appointment on:
or email us on email@example.com
or book online here
What will be different in the clinic;
- Social distancing means one patient in each room at one time
- All patients to wash hands on arrival and wear a mask (please bring your own if you have, otherwise we have some available for £1)
- One Chiropractor/Nutritionist in the clinic at a time to help lower foot fall
- All clinicians will be in full PPE appropriate for their profession
- Between every patient visit we will be disinfecting with anti-viral spray and changing PPE
- At least 15 minute gaps between each patient on each table meaning we will be using both treatment tables to achieve this
- Multiple fans in use to disperse aerosols and windows open around the whole clinic where appropriate
New opening hours: (for social distancing purposes)
7am-2pm Tuesdays and Thursdays
1-8pm Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
7am-1pm Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
2-8pm Tuesdays and Thursdays
Points to consider:
- If you have any symptoms of high temperature or a persistent cough please stay home and follow appropriate CV-19 government guidelines
- Vulnerable People, over 70’s and Shielding: if you have been advised to shield by the government because you’re in a vulnerable category, the advice is still to remain at home.
We are very happy to be re-opening to ALL our patients finally and are very much looking forward to helping everyone get back to good health and get rid of any pains, tensions and aches. At the same time we are very serious about keeping everyone safe and healthy and plan on being as vigilant as possible with our cleaning, PPE and distancing of people in the clinic.
We cannot wait to see you all again. Please get in contact as soon as you can so you can book the time and day that suits you best.
Toby and Beatrice Wragg
In the centre of Richmond, Imperial Health will help you achieve just that. There is no better way to rejuvenate your health than by gaining proper balance in life. Select which type of treatment you would prefer from the options below, and for combined therapies, please ask one of our specialists in studio.
Chiropractic care aims at improving function and flexibility of joints and muscles, relieving tensions and stress accumulated in the problem areas…
Let us take care of your skin concerns at Imperial Health. We analyse your skin thoroughly and findings are notated on a prescription sheet…
Your feet work hard for you and are the foundation block of your entire body. Are you are experiencing foot pain or discomfort, or do you have bunions, flat feet, pronation, knee problems or maybe your feet are changing shape? We may be able to help.
A specialised and contemporary approach to your health by Holistic experts.
· Design, Treat & Maintain ·
· Chiropractic · Nutrition · Skin Care ·